Continental buys remainder of Emitec from GKN
BERLIN, April 30
BERLIN, April 30 (Reuters) - German auto parts and tyre maker Continental plans to buy the remainder of Emitec, a supplier of emissions technology, from GKN Plc .
With the planned acquisition, Hanover-based Continental will become a supplier of exhaust aftertreatment systems, the company said on Wednesday, without giving a price for the acquisition.
(Reporting by Andreas Cremer; Editing by Kirsti Knolle)
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt |
- Global shares jump, yen slumps as BOJ cranks up stimulus |
- Japan's central bank shocks markets with more easing as inflation slows
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling