DBS CEO says comfortable with quality of China loan book
April 30 (Reuters) - The chief executive of DBS Group Holdings said on Wednesday he feels quite comfortable with the quality of the bank's loan book in China.
Piyush Gupta made the comment at a media conference after the lender reported a better-than-expected first quarter net profit of S$1.03 billion ($820.4 million).
($1 = 1.2555 Singapore Dollars) (Reporting by Saeed Azhar; Editing by Paul Tait)
- Obama critic D'Souza spared prison for violating election law
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- Fired UPS worker kills two supervisors, self, in Alabama shooting
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York