Heritage agrees to be bought by Qatari fund for $1.6 bln
LONDON, April 30
LONDON, April 30 (Reuters) - British oil company Heritage Oil said on Wednesday it had agreed a 924 million pound ($1.6 billion) takeover offer from Al Mirqab, an Qatar investment vehicle.
Heritage, whose main oil production is in Nigeria, said it was recommending the 320 pence per share offer, which represented a 25 percent premium to its closing price on Tuesday.
- Maine nurse fights Ebola quarantine, says will not be bullied |
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- Dollar surges as Fed ends QE on hawkish note
- Ukraine gas supplies in doubt as Russia seeks EU payment deal