INDONESIA PRESS-Summarecon gets 2.2 trln rph loans from BCA, Bank Mandiri - Investor Daily
Property developer PT Summarecon Agung Tbk and its units have secured loans totalling 2.2 trillion rupiah ($190.52 million) from PT Bank Central Asia Tbk and PT Bank Mandiri Tbk, the company said in a statement, Investor Daily reported.
Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
($1 = 11,547.5 rupiah) (Compiled by Jakarta Newsroom; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack |
- Doctor with Ebola in NY hospital, nurse declared virus-free
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Putin accuses United States of damaging world order