INDONESIA PRESS-Summarecon gets 2.2 trln rph loans from BCA, Bank Mandiri - Investor Daily
Property developer PT Summarecon Agung Tbk and its units have secured loans totalling 2.2 trillion rupiah ($190.52 million) from PT Bank Central Asia Tbk and PT Bank Mandiri Tbk, the company said in a statement, Investor Daily reported.
Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
($1 = 11,547.5 rupiah) (Compiled by Jakarta Newsroom; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |