Lithuania's Lietuvos Energija seeks go ahead to buy stake in Lietuvos Dujos
STOCKHOLM, April 30
STOCKHOLM, April 30 (Reuters) - Lithuanian state-owned energy group Lietuvos Energija said on Wednesday it had asked the country's competition authority for the go-ahead to buy a 38.9 percent stake in gas distributor Lietuvos Dujos from E.On Ruhrgas.
"We were told by the government, our shareholder, to apply for permission from the competition authority," a spokesman for Lietuvos Energija told Reuters.
The Lithuanian government is negotiating the purchase of E.On Ruhrgas' holdings in Lietuvos Dujos, gas grid operator Amber Grid and electricity trading firm Lesto.
(Reporting by Andrius Sytas; Editing by Pravin Char)
- Judge rejects strict limits on U.S. nurse who treated Ebola patients |
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush denied bail |
- Dow, S&P 500 end at record highs; BoJ move adds fuel to rally |
- Judge issues order enforcing Ebola isolation of defiant Maine nurse