Lloyds reaches deal to sell $500 mln in shipping loans - sources
LONDON, April 30
LONDON, April 30 (Reuters) - Lloyds Banking Group has reached an agreement to sell $500 million of shipping loans from its remaining ship finance portfolio, finance and banking sources familiar with the matter said on Wednesday.
Bank of America and U.S. hedge fund Davidson Kempner Capital Management were expected to buy the loans, one of the sources said.
Lloyds, Bank of America and Davidson Kempner all declined to comment. (Reporting by Jonathan Saul and Matt Scuffham; Editing by Pravin Char)
- China anxiety knocks shares, oil
- NATO countries have begun arms deliveries to Ukraine: defense minister |
- Alibaba worried about Facebook IPO as considered Nasdaq versus NYSE
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen Matthew Miller to six years hard labor |
- U.S. sees Middle East help fighting IS, Britain cautious after beheading