Mexico's Coke Femsa says first-quarter profit fell 5 pct
MEXICO CITY, April 30
MEXICO CITY, April 30 (Reuters) - Mexican Coke bottler Coca-Cola Femsa on Wednesday said its first-quarter profit fell 5 percent.
The company reported a first-quarter profit of 2.310 billion pesos ($177 million), compared to a profit of 2.434 billion pesos in the year-earlier period.
($1 = 13.06 pesos at end March) (Reporting by Elinor Comlay)
- U.S. nurse defies Maine's Ebola quarantine, takes bike ride |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- Apple's Cook: 'I'm proud to be gay'
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Ukraine, Russia, EU likely to agree gas supply deal on Thursday: officials