Mexico's Penoles posts drop in first-quarter profit
MEXICO CITY, April 30
MEXICO CITY, April 30 (Reuters) - Mexican mining company Industrias Penoles on Wednesday said its profit in the first quarter fell 42 percent from the same period last year.
Penoles earned 1.236 billion pesos ($95 million) in the first quarter compared to 2.142 billion pesos in the year-ago period, the company said in a statement.
(1$ = 13.06 pesos) (Reporting by Michael O'Boyle)
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- Samsung unveils smartwatch that can make calls
- Russian-backed separatists enter southeast Ukraine town
- FBI, Secret Service investigate reports of cyber attacks on U.S. banks
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |