National Bank of Abu Dhabi confirms Burdett as CFO
DUBAI, April 30
DUBAI, April 30 (Reuters) - National Bank of Abu Dhabi , the largest lender by assets in the United Arab Emirates, has named James Burdett as group chief financial officer.
Burdett joins from Australia and New Zealand Banking Group , where he was finance head of its international and institutional banking business.
Sources told Reuters in January that Burdett had been hired to the role.
Burdett rejoins Alex Thursby, who headed international and institutional banking at ANZ until he was appointed CEO of NBAD last year. (Reporting by David French; Editing by Olzhas Auyezov)
- Special Report: Where Ukraine's separatists get their weapons
- Israel knocks out Gaza power plant, digs in for long fight |
- U.S. says Russia violated nuclear treaty, urges immediate talks
- Dozens killed in fierce fighting in eastern Ukraine
- Nigeria isolates hospital in Lagos as Obama briefed on Ebola outbreak