GSK Nigerian unit Q1 pretax profit up 3.06 pct to 892.13 mln naira
LAGOS, April 30
LAGOS, April 30 (Reuters) - GSK's Nigerian unit on Wednesday posted a first-quarter pretax profit of 892.13 million naira ($5.56 million), up 3.06 percent from 864.83 million a year earlier.
Revenue rose to 7.80 billion naira from 6.92 billion, the pharmaceutical and healthcare company said in a filing with the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
($1 = 160.55 Naira) (Reporting by Oludare Mayowa; editing by Jason Neely)
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza Strip |
- U.S. economy back on track with strong second-quarter rebound |
- Argentine debt talks down to the wire to avert default
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine |