ON THE MOVE-Raymond James hires two advisers from Wells Fargo
April 30 (Reuters) - Raymond James Financial Inc's brokerage unit said on Wednesday that it hired two advisers from Wells Fargo & Co to open a new Santa Barbara office of Raymond James & Associates.
The advisers, David Neunuebel and Lisa Barrantes, had managed more than $80 million in client assets at Wells Fargo and had about $950,000 in annual fees and commissions.
Neunuebel began his financial services career with Prudential Insurance and then worked at Dean Witter, which became Morgan Stanley.
Barrantes began her financial services career with Thomson McKinnon Securities and later joined A.G. Edwards.
A Wells Fargo spokeswoman said she could not immediately comment on the departures. (Reporting by Neha Dimri in Bangalore; Editing by Kirti Pandey)
- Israel rejects ceasefire plan, source says, as death toll nears 850 |
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Obama tells Central American leaders most children will go home
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |
- Bad weather seen as probable cause of Air Algerie crash