CORRECTED-Tikehau hires ex-Blackstone executive to help grow credit team
(Corrects first paragraph to show she is joining the credit team, not equity)
LONDON, April 30 (Reuters) - French investment manager Tikehau Group said on Wednesday it had hired Debra Anderson to help lead expansion of its pan-European credit business.
Anderson was most recently a senior managing director at alternative asset manager Blackstone's credit unit, GSO, where she established and managed its European collateralised loan obligation business and co-managed its customised credit strategies business, Tikehau said.
Based in London, she will be responsible for growing the team alongside Patrick Marshall, said Tikehau, which manages more than 3 billion euros ($4.15 billion) of institutional and private money. ($1 = 0.7237 Euros) (Reporting by Simon Jessop)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canada's Harper pledges tougher security laws after attack |
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown