China says situation under control after train station blast
BEIJING (Reuters) - The situation is "well under control" after a blast at a train station in Urumqi, capital of China's far western region of Xinjiang, a spokesman for the regional government said on Wednesday.
The government was assessing casualty figures and investigating the cause of the blast, spokesman Luo Fuyong told Reuters by telephone.
- UK's Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?