Obama to visit Poland in June, Vice President Biden says
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Barack Obama will visit Poland in June, adding the stop to a European trip that will also take him to a G7 summit in Brussels and to France for the 70th anniversary of the D-Day invasion, U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said in a speech on Wednesday.
- Russia criticizes EU sanctions, raps U.S. over Ukraine role
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Short Gaza truce takes hold; many bodies pulled from rubble |
- Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors |
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds