Card Factory prices London IPO at 225-300 pence a share -sources
LONDON May 1 (Reuters) - British greeting cards retailer Card Factory has priced its initial public offering (IPO) at 225-300 pence a share, two sources told Reuters on Thursday.
Card Factory said last week that it was planning to raise 90 million pounds ($152 million) in new shares. A source told Reuters that the company could sell a further 160 million pounds in secondary shares, valuing the company at up to 1 billion pounds. ($1 = 0.5922 British Pounds) (Reporting by Freya Berry. Editing by Kirstin Ridley.)
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- Hong Kong democracy protesters and officials mark uneasy National Day |
- U.S. orders airlines to replace cockpit displays on 1,300 Boeing airplanes
- Mayor of Los Angeles suburb of Bell Gardens shot dead