Card Factory prices London IPO at 225-300 pence a share -sources
LONDON May 1 (Reuters) - British greeting cards retailer Card Factory has priced its initial public offering (IPO) at 225-300 pence a share, two sources told Reuters on Thursday.
Card Factory said last week that it was planning to raise 90 million pounds ($152 million) in new shares. A source told Reuters that the company could sell a further 160 million pounds in secondary shares, valuing the company at up to 1 billion pounds. ($1 = 0.5922 British Pounds) (Reporting by Freya Berry. Editing by Kirstin Ridley.)
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Islamic State militants behead captive Lebanese soldier: video
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports