Novo Nordisk says won't be joining pharma M&A frenzy
COPENHAGEN May 1 (Reuters) - Danish drugmaker Novo Nordisk will not been joining the wave of deal-making sweeping the pharmaceuticals industry, its finance head said on Thursday.
"We have no intention to participate in sector consolidation," Jesper Brandgaard told reporters after the company reported first-quarter results. (Reporting by Shida Chayesteh; Editing by David Holmes)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Man arrested near Canada's prime minister in sign of tensions |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor