Redbox operator Outerwall's revenue rises 4.7 pct
May 1 (Reuters) - Outerwall Inc reported a 4.7 percent rise in quarterly revenue as sales rose in its Redbox video rental kiosk business.
The company's net income rose to $23.2 million, or 94 cents per share, in the first quarter ended March 31 from $22.6 million, or 78 cents per share, a year earlier, when the company was known as Coinstar.
Revenue rose to $600.4 million from $573.3 million, a year earlier. (Reporting by Aurindom Mukherjee in Bangalore; Editing by Kirti Pandey)
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- iPhone comes out of a 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Polls show Scottish opponents of independence with slight lead ahead of vote |
- Wildfire rips through 150 homes in Northern California
- Fed could hint on rate-hike plans as it prepares for policy turn