ICE May sugar delivery at 822,236 tonnes - ICE
NEW YORK May 1 (Reuters) - ICE May raw sugar delivery totaled 16,185 lots, or 822,236 tonnes, with most of it coming from the world's biggest producer Brazil, ICE Futures U.S. data showed.
Traders said that Singapore's trade house Wilmar International Ltd was the sole receiver. Wilmar was not immediately available for comment.
A small amount of the sugar came from Honduras and Guatemala, the data showed. (Reporting by Marcy Nicholson)
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- New Jersey hiker killed by black bear : police
- Islamic State urges attacks on U.S., French citizens, taunts Obama
- Housing data hits Wall Street; S&P has worst day since August 5 |