US settles with eBay over employee poaching issue
WASHINGTON May 1 (Reuters) - The online auction company eBay Inc has settled a lawsuit with the U.S. Justice Department by agreeing to refrain from making deals with other technology companies to not poach employees, according to court papers filed on Thursday.
In the lawsuit, which was filed in 2012, eBay and Intuit Inc were accused of agreeing not to recruit each others' employees, the Justice Department said in a news release. (Reporting by Diane Bartz; editing by Doina Chiacu)
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza refugee camp |
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine |
- U.S. Senate bill proposes sweeping curbs on NSA surveillance
- Obama says strains over Ukraine not leading to new Cold War with Russia
- Putin may have passed point of no-return over Ukraine