Federal Reserve buys $970 million of Treasuries
NEW YORK May 1 (Reuters) - The Federal Reserve on Thursday bought $970 million of Treasuries maturing November 2039 through August 2043 as part of its stimulus program, the New York Fed said on its website.
Dealers submitted a total of $4.556 billion of Treasuries for the purchase, the New York Fed said.
For details see: here
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- Hong Kong democracy protesters and officials mark uneasy National Day |
- U.S. orders airlines to replace cockpit displays on 1,300 Boeing airplanes
- Mayor of Los Angeles suburb of Bell Gardens shot dead