Federal Reserve buys $970 million of Treasuries
NEW YORK May 1 (Reuters) - The Federal Reserve on Thursday bought $970 million of Treasuries maturing November 2039 through August 2043 as part of its stimulus program, the New York Fed said on its website.
Dealers submitted a total of $4.556 billion of Treasuries for the purchase, the New York Fed said.
For details see: here
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote but demand new powers |
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- Special Report: Scotland stays in UK, but Britain faces change
- Alibaba IPO prices at top of range, raising $21.8 billion |