ON THE MOVE-Wells Fargo Advisors hires advisers
May 1 (Reuters) - Wells Fargo Advisors said on Thursday that it hired advisers from UBS Financial Services, Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Morgan Stanley.
Mitch Sivertson and Debbie Hughes joined Wells Fargo Advisors' Arizona office from UBS. They managed more than $152 million in client assets at UBS.
Stephanie Bass and Darin Mock joined Wells Fargo Advisors' Raleigh, North Carolina office from Merrill Lynch. They managed more than $93 million in client assets at Merrill Lynch.
Brian Vallow joined Wells Fargo Advisors' Illinois office from Morgan Stanley, where he managed more than $93 million in client assets.
The advisers had fees and commissions in excess of $1 million at their previous firms.
UBS, Merrill Lynch and Morgan Stanley could not be immediately reached for comment on the departures. (Reporting by Neha Dimri in Bangalore; Editing by Kirti Pandey)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor