Australia's Myer falls to 1-1/2 year lows after Q3 sales update
SYDNEY May 2 (Reuters) - Shares in Australian department store operator Myer Holdings Ltd dropped as much as 6 percent to near 1-1/2 year lows after reporting a 0.9 percent fall in third-quarter total sales to A$646.5 million.
Myer shares dropped 4.8 percent to A$2.07 by 0014 GMT, their lowest point since December 2012. Its shares fell as low as A$2.04 and closed at A$2.17 in the previous session. (Reporting by Thuy Ong; Editing by Paul Tait)
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Hong Kong protests approach potential National Day flashpoint |
- Kurds seize Iraq/Syria border post; Sunni tribe joins fight against Islamic State |
- Special Report: Islamic State uses grain to tighten grip in Iraq
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |