RPT-CORRECTED-CME has delay in matching some Treasuries futures
(Repeats to chain onto corrected news alert)
May 2 (Reuters) - The CME Group had a 10-second pause in some Treasuries futures contracts on Friday, immediately after the highly anticipated U.S. jobs report for April was released.
Trading in 5-year Treasury futures paused for 10 seconds, Reuters data shows, disrupting one of the world's biggest marketplaces where investors bet on and hedge against bond-market swings.
A CME spokesperson said a backup process was triggered that created a delay in matching Treasury and Fed Fund futures. The exchange is looking into the cause of the backup.
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Obama to deploy 3,000 troops as Ebola crisis worsens
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- World stocks hit one-month low, caution ahead of Fed
- Ahead of independence vote, Britain pledges state funding to Scotland |