Ecobank 2013 pre-tax profit falls 34 pct to $222 mln
ACCRA May 2 (Reuters) - Pan-African lender Ecobank reported a 2013 pre-tax profit of $222 million on revenue of $2.0 billion, down 34 percent on the previous year, the bank said on Friday.
Ecobank's profit after tax from continuing operations was $156 million, down 45 percent on 2012. (Reporting by Matthew Mpoke Bigg; Editing by Jane Merriman)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Ottawa pushes for business as usual after shootings |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor