Ecobank 2013 pre-tax profit falls 34 pct to $222 mln
ACCRA May 2 (Reuters) - Pan-African lender Ecobank reported a 2013 pre-tax profit of $222 million on revenue of $2.0 billion, down 34 percent on the previous year, the bank said on Friday.
Ecobank's profit after tax from continuing operations was $156 million, down 45 percent on 2012. (Reporting by Matthew Mpoke Bigg; Editing by Jane Merriman)
- U.S., backed by Arabs, launches first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Ebola could strike 20,000 in six weeks, 'rumble on for years': study
- Euro data hits stocks, China reading soothes commodities