Seoul subway injury toll rises to 170 - YTN television
SEOUL May 2 (Reuters) - The number of people injured in crash between two subway trains in the South Korean capital on Friday has risen to 170, according to YTN television news.
Earlier estimates had put the number of injured at over 70 and said that most of the injuries were not serious. (Reporting by David Chance)
- Islamic State video claims to show beheading of U.S. journalist |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- U.S. attorney general visits racially charged St. Louis suburb