Russia calls for U.N. Security Council meeting over Ukraine - reports
MOSCOW May 2 (Reuters) - Russia called for a meeting of the United Nations Security Council over a Ukrainian army operation in the south-eastern city of Slaviansk, Russian news agencies said on Friday, quoting Russia's mission to the U.N.
(Reporting by Vladimir Soldatkin, editing by Nigel Stephenson)
- Three Denver girls reportedly en route to Turkey detained, sent home
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports
- UPDATE 8-U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through 5 airports