Visteon to sell most of its auto interiors business to Cerberus
May 2 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Visteon Corp said it would sell a majority of its automotive interiors business to private equity firm Cerberus Capital Management LP.
The sale price was not disclosed.
The operations, which had revenue of about $1 billion in 2013, make products such as instrument and door panels. (Reporting by Sagarika Jaisinghani in Bangalore; Editing by Saumyadeb Chakrabarty)
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel |
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47 |
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand