U.S. jury finds Samsung infringed two Apple patents
SAN JOSE, Calif.
SAN JOSE, Calif. May 2 (Reuters) - A U.S. jury on Friday found Samsung Electronics Co Ltd has infringed two Apple Inc patents, and did not infringe two patents.
The verdict is still being delivered in a San Jose, California federal courtroom. During the month-long trial, Apple accused Samsung of violating patents on smartphone features including universal search, while Samsung denied wrongdoing. (Reporting by Dan Levine; Editing by Lisa Shumaker)
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. aid workers released from Atlanta hospital after cleared of Ebola |
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Ukraine border guards begin checks on Russian aid trucks