Ukraine retakes security service HQ in eastern town of Kramatorsk
KIEV May 3 (Reuters) - Ukrainian forces have retaken the security service headquarters in the eastern town of Kramatorsk, south of rebel stronghold Slaviansk, the country's Interior Ministry said on Saturday.
"Now it is under the control of the National Guard," the ministry said in a statement. Local television showed pictures of armoured personnel carriers moving through the town. (reporting by Natalia Zinets; Writing by Elizabeth Piper; Editing by Pravin Char)
- Former WWE champ nabs suspected burglar in Arizona
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Thousands take to N.Y. streets to protest Israeli offensive in Gaza
- U.S. fighter jets escort Canadian plane home over passenger threat
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds