Western observers released in Ukraine's Slaviansk-RIA cites Russian envoy
KIEV May 3 (Reuters) - European military observers held by pro-Russian separatists in eastern Ukraine have been released in the town of Slaviansk, Russia's RIA news agency quoted a Russian envoy as saying.
"They have freed all ... (of those) who were on my list," Vladimir Lukin was quoted as saying. (Reporting by Natalia Zinets, Writing by Elizabeth Piper, Editing by Peter Graff)
- Merkel says tightening Ukraine-Russian border is key to peace deal |
- Restraint marks Ferguson, Missouri protests for third straight night |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |