B/E Aerospace says exploring possible sale or merger
May 4 (Reuters) - B/E Aerospace, a maker of aircraft cabin interior products, said on Sunday it is exploring strategic alternatives including a possible sale or merger of the company.
In addition, the company said in a statement it had postponed its May 5 investor meeting.
B/E Aerospace said it retained Citigroup Inc as its financial advisor and Shearman & Sterling LLP as its legal advisor in connection with this process. (Reporting by Scott DiSavino; Editing by Stephen Powell)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canada's Harper vows tighter security after Parliament attack |
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement