Naked Oregon man doing push-ups in road struck by car, killed
PORTLAND Ore. (Reuters) - A naked man who had been running and doing push-ups in a Portland street was struck by a car and killed early on Sunday, police said.
Portland police said they received two phone calls about the man in a street in an industrial area of north Portland but the man was killed before they arrived at the scene. A third call said a car had hit the man, police said in a statement.
"The driver that struck the man remained at the scene and was cooperative," the statement said. The driver was not impaired by alcohol or drugs
The Oregon State Medical Examiner will conduct an autopsy, including a toxicology report.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Easter Island's ancient inhabitants weren't so lonely after all
- Medical worker quarantined in New Jersey under new Ebola safeguards |