INDONESIA PRESS-Ciputra Development Q1 net profit up 5 pct -Investor Daily
Property developer PT Ciputra Development reported net profit of 227.65 billion rupiah ($19.76 million) for the first quarter of this year, up 5 percent from 215.89 billion rupiah over the same period last year, said Director Tulus Santosa.
Revenue fell 8 percent to 1.2 trillion rupiah from last year's 1.3 trillion rupiah. Tulus said the company is still optimistic about achieving its full-year 2014 revenue target of 9 trillion rupiah.
Ciputra Development is targeting 2014 marketing sales of 10 trillion rupiah. (Investor Daily)
Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. ($1 = 11522.5 rupiah) (Compiled by Jakarta Newsroom; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital |
- National Guard to withdraw from riot-torn Ferguson, Missouri |