MAN SE will achieve 2.2-6.5 pct oper. margin in 2014 -CEO
BERLIN May 5 (Reuters) - German truck maker MAN SE expects to achieve a group operating margin of between 2.2 percent and 6.5 percent this year, chief executive Georg Pachta-Reyhofen said during a conference call on Monday.
Munich-based MAN, which also makes diesel engines and turbines, is targeting a range of 2 percentage points around the long-term operating margin target of 8.5 percent. The operating margin plunged to 3 percent last year on a loss at MAN's power plants business.
(Reporting by Andreas Cremer; Editing by Jonathan Gould)
- Hong Kong police use pepper spray to disperse pro-democracy protesters |
- Putin calls for talks on east Ukraine 'statehood'; rebels fire on ship |
- Dozens arrested at Made in America music festival in Los Angeles
- Pakistani protesters push closer to PM house, force TV off the air |
- Israel claims West Bank land for possible settlement use, draws U.S. rebuke