Financial information provider Markit files for up to $750 mln IPO
May 5 (Reuters) - Financial information services company Markit Ltd filed with U.S. regulators to raise up to $750 million in an initial public offering of common stock.
Bofa Merrill Lynch, Barclays, Citigroup and Credit Suisse are among underwriters to the IPO, Markit told the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission in a preliminary prospectus on Monday. (r.reuters.com/cut98v) (Reporting By Neha Dimri in Bangalore; Editing by Joyjeet Das)
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- U.S. experts hunt for Ebola exposure after first case |
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- Hong Kong's embattled leader believes protests could last weeks: source |