ON THE MOVE-Morgan Stanley hires advisers from UBS
May 5 (Reuters) - Morgan Stanley's wealth management unit said on Monday that it hired veteran advisers from UBS AG for its Louisville office.
The advisors, J. Stuart Mitchell and Robert Schenkenfelder, managed about $715 million in client assets and had fees and commissions in excess of about $1.8 million at UBS.
A UBS spokesperson declined to comment on the departures. (Reporting By Neha Dimri in Bangalore; Editing by Joyjeet Das)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in New York stable; nurse is virus-free
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack |
- Putin accuses United States of damaging world order
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement