Philippine bourse says to resume trading at 0535 GMT
MANILA May 5 (Reuters) - Following an interruption caused by a technical "issues', trading on the Philippine Stock Exchange will resume at 1:35 p.m. (0535 GMT) on Monday and will close at 3:30 p.m. as usual, the bourse said.
Trading was halted at 11:02 a.m..
(Reporting by Erik dela Cruz; Editing by Simon Cameron-Moore)
- U.S. diplomat travels to West Africa as Ebola quarantine moves take hold |
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- Suspect in two California deputy deaths charged with murder, carjacking