SINGAPORE PRESS-Citi eyes more trade finance business from Asian corporates - Business Times
Citi is aiming for a larger share of trade finance business from Asian corporates that are challenging Western incumbents, a senior executive said.
This comes amid concerns over a slowdown in China. Citi, however, is confident that some South-east Asian markets are poised to pick up the slack.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Reporting by Rujun Shen; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Ukraine president accuses Russian soldiers of backing rebel thrust |
- Video shows Islamic State executes scores of Syrian soldiers |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- Ukraine leader says Russian forces are in the country as key town falls