Book for IPO of German 3D printer maker SLM Solutions covered -source
FRANKFURT May 5 (Reuters) - The book for the initial public offering of German 3D printer maker SLM Solutions has been covered one time at the full deal size, a source familiar with the transaction said on Monday.
The company, which is expected to make its Frankfurt stock exchange debut on May 9, has set the price range for its shares at 18 euros to 23 euros.
SLM Solutions declined to comment. (Reporting by Arno Schuetze; Editing by Jonathan Gould)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital |
- National Guard to withdraw from riot-torn Ferguson, Missouri |