Czech Telefonica, T-Mobile agree to share LTE networks
PRAGUE May 5 (Reuters) - Czech mobile operators Telefonica Czech Republic and T-Mobile have agreed to share their fourth-generation LTE mobile networks nationwide except for the cities of Prague and Brno, the companies said on Monday.
The operators will begin testing in the coming weeks and expect a commercial launch in the second half of 2014, they said in a statement on T-Mobile Czech Republic's website. (Reporting by Jason Hovet)
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- On eve of secession vote, UK's fate hangs on a divided Scotland |
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies