Car comparison website TrueCar expects IPO to be priced at $12-$14/shr
May 5 (Reuters) - TrueCar Inc IPO-TRUE.O, which runs a car-pricing comparison website, said it expected its initial public offering of 7.78 million shares to be priced at $12-$14 per share.
At the top end of its expected price range, the IPO could raise about $108.9 million and value the company just short of $1 billion.
Goldman Sachs & Co, J.P. Morgan and RBC Capital Markets are the lead underwriters for the IPO. (Reporting by Avik Das in Bangalore; Editing by Don Sebastian)
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- S&P500 index posts worst fall since April; indexes down for July
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Israel, Palestinian militant groups agree to three-day Gaza truce |
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |