Hungarian president asks PM Orban to form new government
BUDAPEST (Reuters) - Hungarian President Janos Ader has asked Prime Minister Viktor Orban to form a new government after Orban's ruling Fidesz party won two-thirds of seats in a parliamentary election last month, the state news agency MTI reported on Monday.
Parliament will hold its inaugural session on Tuesday and Orban is expected to announce his new government by the end of May.
(Reporting by Gergely Szakacs; Editing by Kevin Liffey)
- Gunman killed, three students shot in Florida university library |
- Naked outdoor protest over SeaWorld float in NY's Thanksgiving parade
- Pope to raffle gifts given to him to raise money for the poor
- Banking culture breeds dishonesty, scientific study finds
- Exclusive: U.S. to allow people from nations hit by Ebola to stay temporarily