Commerzbank gets five final bids for Spanish property loans-sources
FRANKFURT May 6 (Reuters) - Commerzbank AG has attracted five final bids for a multi-billion-euro portfolio of Spanish property loans, being sold as it takes advantage of a recovery in the country's real estate market to help clean up its finances, sources said.
Germany's second-biggest lender is expected to enter exclusive negotiations with one of the bidding consortiums within four weeks and will likely sign a deal by the end of the quarter, added the people close to the transaction.
Commerzbank declined to comment. (Reporting by Arno Schuetze; Editing by David Holmes)
- U.S.-Israeli tensions rise as hostilities in Gaza subside |
- Hague court to order Russia to pay $50 billion in Yukos case: paper
- Pushing locals aside, Russians take top rebel posts in east Ukraine
- Obama could curb corporate 'inversions' on his own: ex-U.S. official
- Family of five found shot dead in Maine home: police