Ex-CQS manager Alistair Lumsden launches new credit fund
LONDON May 6 (Reuters) - Hedge fund East Lodge, founded by ex-CQS portfolio manager Alistair Lumsden, has opened to external money, a letter to investors seen by Reuters showed.
East Lodge has launched the East Lodge Capital Credit Opportunities Fund and is targeting assets under management of $250 million within three months, a source close to the company added.
Lumsden previously managed $3.2 billion for hedge fund CQS, with a focus on asset-backed securities.
Estimated performance during April, when the fund used just internal money, was 4.27 percent, the investor letter showed. (Reporting by Simon Jessop; editing by Chris Vellacott)
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- IBM to pay Globalfoundries $1.5 bln to take chip unit off its hands -WSJ
- Former 'American Idol' contestant Joanne Borgella dies at 32