France's Hollande says GE must improve Alstom bid
PARIS May 6 (Reuters) - French President Francois Hollande said General Electric's bid for Alstom's energy business is not acceptable as it stands and that the government's aim is to get better offers.
- Washington wins diplomatic support for campaign in Iraq; Syria trickier |
- Apple iPhone 6 pre-orders hit record 4 million on first day |
- Western sanctions are testing Russia's strength: Medvedev |
- Alibaba worried about Facebook IPO as considered Nasdaq versus NYSE |
- Exclusive: Two Apple medical trials shed light on how HealthKit will work