GM April China auto sales up 6.3 pct y/y
BEIJING May 6 (Reuters) - General Motors Co and its Chinese joint ventures sold 278,263 vehicles in China in April, up 6.3 percent from a year earlier, the U.S. automaker said on Tuesday.
The company's sales in the first four months of the year came to 1,197,375 vehicles, up 11 percent from the same period a year earlier.
GM makes vehicles in China in partnership with FAW Group and SAIC Motor Corp Ltd. (Reporting by Jonathan Standing; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canadian parliament gunman acted alone: police |
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement