HollyFrontier profit more than halves as refining margins fall
May 6 (Reuters) - Oil refiner HollyFrontier Corp's quarterly profit fell 54 percent as its refined product margins declined.
Net income attributable to the company's shareholders slid to $152.1 million, or 76 cents per share, in the first quarter ended March 31 from $333.7 million, or $1.63 per share, a year earlier. (Reporting by Swetha Gopinath in Bangalore; Editing by Kirti Pandey)
- Obama critic D'Souza spared prison for violating election law
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on militants in Syria |
- Fired UPS worker kills two supervisors, self, in Alabama shooting
- Bin Laden son-in-law sentenced to life in U.S. prison
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace