Investment Corporation of Dubai picks banks for potential bond
LONDON, May 6 (IFR) - State-owned fund Investment Corporation of Dubai has mandated banks for a potential US dollar bond, according to a source.
ICD, has appointed Citigroup, Dubai Islamic Bank, Emirates NBD Capital, HSBC and Standard Chartered to a arrange a series of fixed income investor meetings in Asia, the Middle East and Europe starting on May 8.
A Reg S US dollar offer may follow subject to market conditions. (Reporting By Abhinav Ramnarayan, editing by Anil Mayre)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Canada's Harper pledges tougher security laws after attack |
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor