WATCH INSIDER: Can Europe's tech hubs ever be Silicon Valley?
May 6 (Reuters) - WATCH INSIDER: link.reuters.com/nys98v
Silicon Roundabout stars Eze Vidra of Google Campus, Eileen Burbidge of Passion Capital and Jeff Lynn of Seedrs, debate the pros and cons of start-ups in London, Berlin and Tel Aviv versus Silicon Valley. (Reuters Insider)
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, fear fresh police advance |
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- Stocks head for worst quarter since euro crisis, dollar soars
- EBay follows Icahn's advice, plans PayPal spinoff in 2015
- Special Report: Islamic State uses grain to tighten grip in Iraq